Friday, 11 January 2013

Christmas Gift Boxes - Hello Kitty Liberty, Ted Baker and Soap and Glory

I'm a sucker for a nice gift box stuffed with mini beauty treats.  I get to sample different ranges and then am left with a lovely box for storage (this time I'll be using them to organise my nail polish collection!)  This Christmas I was lucky enough to receive 3 of these gift sets - Soap and Glory, Hello Kitty Liberty and Ted Baker.  Aren't the boxes lovely?  I particularly love the ballet dancer design Ted Baker have created this year - very me!


Soap and Glory


I always love to have a little stash of Soap and Glory's best selling products.  My favourites in here are Hand Food and The Righteous Butter.  Both are really rich without being greasy and smell just yum!  A body puff was also included but that is currently residing in my shower...

Hello Kitty Liberty


You have probably seen my other post of this range and personally I love it's design!  Combining the cuteness of Hello Kitty with the retro styling of Liberty Art Prints.  I have yet to try these products but they look beautiful in my bathroom.  I go crazy for nice packaging!

Ted Baker


I love the ballet dancer design and purple colour of the Ted Baker packaging this year.  My favourite colour and I used to dance!  I'm not usually a body spray user but this dinky body spritz smells beautiful.  A perfect handbag size too for quick freshen ups.

Did you receive any treat boxes like these?  What do you use the empty boxes for?

5 comments:

  1. That Liberty one looks great! I always use body sprays as room sprays in the end. Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The Liberty one is super cute! x

      Delete
  2. Great haul - and cute boxes too. I use boxes like that for small samples, hair accessories etc.

    I have an international giveaway on my blog, hope you will enter..
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love soap and glory products;)X

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete